Installing the Bean Software for the first time?
The Bean loader apps rely on the Arduino IDE to compile your Arduino sketches and program the Bean.
To install the app on Windows, follow these steps:
- Download the Arduino IDE for Windows, version 1.0.6.
- Download the Bean Loader from the Windows Store
- Or by searching for the Bean Loader in the Windows Store
To install the app on Mac OS X, follow these steps:
- Download the Arduino software, extract and install.
- Download the Bean Loader for OS X below and install.
The Bean can also be programmed (and updated) directly from iOS!
After downloading, be sure to update your Bean’s firmware right away.
If you run into any issues, try our helpful Troubleshooting tips.